Thursday, July 17, 2014

Belle Noelle Welcomes Chloe!

Meet Chloe, my new awesome intern!



She is helping me this summer (and beyond) with all sorts of projects...and let me tell you, the help is MUCH needed with my new little man around.

Welcome Chloe; I am MORE than excited to have you on board!  

Make sure to watch for her contributions on the blog.

Read more about her here :

"I’m Chloe Mark, a rising senior Studio Art major from Carleton College in Northfield, Minnesota. I’m highly interested in venturing into the event planning world for my career and feel so fortunate that Casey from Belle Noelle is taking me under her wing this summer. I have always been rather obsessed with weddings and other such parties so the idea of spending my work day with others to coordinate an event sounds ideal. I love taking my artistic eye and abilities and combining them with my interpersonal and organizational skills to make someone’s vision come alive. 
When I’m not studying or working I love to stay active outdoors, dance, attend bible studies, spend time in coffee shops, travel (as cheaply as possible), read, stare at pictures of weddings, hang out with my friends, my grandma and my dogs. I recently returned from a study abroad trip to Italy studying religion and history as well as the many ways Italians know how to throw a party (mainly beautiful weddings in front of gorgeous Basilicas). 
I look forward to learning and growing, taking on any opportunity I can get as I start this internship. I feel lucky to have a chance to write about the world of weddings and events and help you all plan in any way I can. I especially love a good deal, neat D.I.Y. feature, or a sweet story to share."  

No comments:

Post a Comment